ES

10 Signins

119 Page Views

• Views: 119
  • Message 1 of 2

Y520 - Using arrow keys-> keyboard doesn't respond-> Laptop turns off itself

2018-10-06, 13:04 PM

Hi,

I have this laptop for 7 months with only a minor keyboard problem until yesterday when it suddenly turned off (it wasn't even a regular win10 power off).

At that moment it didn't seem important, but it has occurred in other 4 occasions today to the point that I've find out that the arrow keys are which are triggering this problem.

Example

Is there anyone whith the same problem? Any kind of solution? Or I will have to send it to repair?

Thank you

Options

235 Posts

08-02-2018

PH

91 Signins

571 Page Views

• Views: 571
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Y520 - Using arrow keys-> keyboard doesn't respond-> Laptop turns off itself

2018-10-06, 23:52 PM

Hi Sankavcf,

Does it also happen when you try the on-screen keyboard? Have you tried using an external USB keyboard to isolate the issue? If this issue only happens with the integrated keyboard on the laptop possible that it is malfunctioning and needs to be replaced.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete