US

1 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 2

Y540 screen broken

2019-11-20, 4:48 AM

Hello all, 

I am looking for a replacement screen for my Y540. It fell out of my laptop bag while I was unlocking my door and the screen is shattered. The computer has performed perfectly fine when connected by hdmi, however I the screen is toast. The laptop is model is 81SX000LUS. Any advice is welcome. Thank you for taking the time out to read this. 

Options

445 Posts

11-04-2019

US

169 Signins

12767 Page Views

• Views: 12767
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Y540 screen broken

2019-11-20, 12:55 PM

wrote:

Hello all, 

I am looking for a replacement screen for my Y540. It fell out of my laptop bag while I was unlocking my door and the screen is shattered. The computer has performed perfectly fine when connected by hdmi, however I the screen is toast. The laptop is model is 81SX000LUS. Any advice is welcome. Thank you for taking the time out to read this. 

Welcome to the Community Forums !

Glad to have you here.

We're sorry to know what happened about your device. You can get/order a replacement screen for your Y540 laptop through this link.

You may also use the part number 5D10T70805 and check it with other stores to see if they do have an available replacement screen.

Or you can call our 24/7 phone support hotline at 877-453-6686 for them to assist on checking your device's warranty entitlement and available repair options.

Thanks!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save