Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andersonchenghy
Paper Tape
Views: 541
Message 1 of 3

Y570, Internal Speakers not working

So I wake up this morning, and found out that my speakers are not working at all, so i had a check, and Realtek saids I got my headphone in, when I haven't.

Is there any program that can force speaker out ?

Is there any way i can fix it Hardware wise ?

Thanks,

Anderson

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 534
Message 2 of 3

Re: Y570, Internal Speakers not working

Did you reinstall any drivers(sound)?
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
SireSalty
Punch Card
Views: 448
Message 3 of 3

Re: Y570, Internal Speakers not working

Response is for others with this issue.  If one speaker stops working, it probably is hardware failure, on my Y570 the right speaker died and needed replacement of the motherboard to replace, as it was not a softwrae issue. Got another motherboard without any sound issues, but the CMOS battery (non-user replaceable) was dead, so a whole new motherboard replacement.  This brought back the exact same right speaker dies randomly issue as soon as it was turned on.  So if one speaker is dead sometimes and sometimes it works (even if it appears like it is popping in and out working), it probably is a motherboard issue.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors