09-14-2012 02:13 PM - edited 09-14-2012 02:30 PM
1) I just bought the Y580 online. The trackpad is terrible.
- How do I make the right-side and bottom touch scrolling to work ? just like a normal laptop ??
- I changed the sensitivity settings and inspite of that the motion of the cursor is not uniform. When the right side of my finger is contact with it, the cursor stops moving a little and it is okay with the center of my finger.
Do any of you experience this? If not, I need to get this looked into. I don't think the problem is with the software, it's just the material with which the trackpad is made, does not have a right coefficient of friction.
- The two finger scrolling does not start. When I do the two finger scroll, the cursor change is seen almost 10 seconds later and even after that, it is almost impossible to scroll through my pages. Is that the case for everyone?
- The left/right click on the trackpad is noisy
2) Made the mistake a buying a lower resolution screen.
How do I return this thing? When I talked to sales they are asking for a 15% "restocking" fee. That is terrible as well.
I never should have gone with Lenovo.
09-18-2012 07:40 PM