Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bolllllll
Blue Screen Again
Views: 429
Message 1 of 4

Y580 intel nvdia big problem

Hi, I really got a big problem with my graphic card. When I want a play a game my 660m gtx doesn't swich with the intel 4000. So it give me poor graphic I am really disapointed. I got the last driver from Nvidia and Intel.... I feel like Lenovo stole my money.... I really need help

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 417
Message 2 of 4

Re: Y580 intel nvdia big problem

Hi
Have you tried this once? Right click the game icon and run with nvidia gpu.
Try this please
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
BShaftoe
Fanfold Paper
Views: 404
Message 3 of 4

Or just add the game to list of programs in the nvidia control panel to launch using the nvidia card. Besides, you should blame nvidia and their wonky optimus drivers and not the manufacturer. Besides, I never trusted the automatic detection of optimus. I just manual set which games/programs use the nvidia graphics chip in the control panel and forget about it. No issues whatsoever.
Highlighted
bolllllll
Blue Screen Again
Views: 381
Message 4 of 4

Yes I did the right click on the icon game and change by default the graphic card but it does'nt work ... Smiley Sad

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors