cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 631
Message 11 of 13

Re: Y580 on battery, : Bug Report for lenovo staff - Graphics throttling while using battery

Has anybody referred to this guide?
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-Y-and-U-series-Laptops/Y570-Games-lags-and-choppy-when-it-s-plug...
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
drumband
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 508
Message 12 of 13

Re: Y580 on battery, : Bug Report for lenovo staff - Graphics throttling while using battery

I have this same issue with my Y580. When running off battery the GPU slows down every 15 seconds or so for about 5 seconds. Has anyone found a solution?
Former Employee
Views: 501
Message 13 of 13

Hi drumband,

thanks for posting, just want to check with you if your machine is running on Win8 or Win7? Whaen changing the settings to high performance does it make any diffrence?

Do also happen to have Mcafee installed on your machine? Could you uninstall that and check for the changes.

Sorry for the list of questions just need to narrow down the issue and make I'm not missing anything.

Do let me know.

Regards

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors