Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdeal013
Paper Tape
Views: 272
Message 1 of 3

Y580 wont boot after reset

Like another user already posted, I reseted the battery of my lenovo y580 and it charged fully to 100% and then went down to 0% and the computer shut down like it was supposed to. Now however, my computer wont boot ive tried everything, taking the battery out, charging with just ac, holding down the power button for 30 seconds still no dice. Im going to have to restore my computer to factory settings but i will have to send it in and will take more than 2 weeks total. Please someone save me with a solution Im a college stident who needs their computer!!
LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 254
Message 2 of 3

Re: Y580 wont boot after reset

@kdeal013 wrote:
Like another user already posted, I reseted the battery of my lenovo y580 and it charged fully to 100% and then went down to 0% and the computer shut down like it was supposed to. Now however, my computer wont boot ive tried everything, taking the battery out, charging with just ac, holding down the power button for 30 seconds still no dice. Im going to have to restore my computer to factory settings but i will have to send it in and will take more than 2 weeks total. Please someone save me with a solution Im a college stident who needs their computer!!

You don't need to send in your unit if you want it restored to factory settings. All you have to do is press the NOVO when the unit is off. Refer to page 22 of the user guide on how to go about it.

kdeal013
Paper Tape
Views: 246
Message 3 of 3

Re: Y580 wont boot after reset

I tried pressing that button, holding it down for a while everything sadly same result

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors