Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sceany
Fanfold Paper
Views: 286
Message 1 of 5

Y700-15 ISK Laggs

Laggs while playing on any video settings at any game! HELP ME! I thought it was a gaming laptop that there wont be any lag even on lowest settings but no.

Help me, I experience laggs when i do something first time in a game.

Maniveld
Paper Tape
Views: 233
Message 2 of 5

Re: Y700-15 ISK Laggs

Do you have latest GameReady Nvidia drivers? And then last cleaning`? And you can manualy can do what GPU it use then playing

Sceany
Fanfold Paper
Views: 226
Message 3 of 5

Yeah, like right now i have latest gpu drivers and this problem occured right after first usage of laptop (like when i bought it and started playing i saw this laggs). And i can't understand this : "And you can manualy can do what GPU it use then playing".

Vath
Fanfold Paper
Views: 200
Message 4 of 5

It's not necessarily a video/gpu issue. When I play MWO, I get 2-3 second lag while it spins up a new voice announcement. I think it's HDD-related (as I don't have games on the SSD - after reading about all the problems with gaming from the SSD of course).

It is a VERY common issue. I have a post about the same thing on p2 now.

Sceany
Fanfold Paper
Views: 187
Message 5 of 5

As I have only hdd it might be a problem. Please try to install at least 1 game on your ssd and tell me the result cause I also think that there is a problem with hdd and I want to buy ssd but still don't know will it help or not. Just try.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors