Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LavaIce
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 6,000
Message 1 of 6

Y730 Windows 7 64-bit Drivers

I can not seem to find where I would download Windows 7 Drivers for my Y730.   When I go to Support, Download and Drivers and go through the Model selecion there are only Windows Vista Drivers.  I find this very disappointing as you are now supposively shipping these laptops with Windows 7 installed.  I would like to be able to download the new drivers as well as the support applications that have been reworked to properly function with Windows 7.

Can Anyone Point me in the direction for getting what I'm looking for?  Thanks.

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 5,981
Message 2 of 6

Re: Y730 Windows 7 64-bit Drivers

Hmm, there are some drivers for Windows 7:

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/en/DriversDownloads/drivers_list.aspx?CategoryID=18

Perhaps they have added it overnight.

LavaIce
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 5,971
Message 3 of 6

Out of curiousity how were you able to find that page.  I wasn't able to find it through the normal navigation.  It always returned blank and suggested I use the Thinkpad Driver Matrix.

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 5,958
Message 4 of 6

The general link for IdeaPad drivers and support is http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/en/DriversDownloads/drivers.html

The websites are organized in a quirky way, it is not easy to find the right link for the IdeaPad support.

Marcin85
Paper Tape
Views: 1,069
Message 5 of 6

Hello, I have an old model Lenovo IdeaPad Y730 that has been used to me so far. I recently exchanged the drive and wanted to download the drivers, but I can not seem to find where I would download Windows 7 Drivers for my Lenovo IdeaPad Y730. When I go to Support, Download and Drivers and go through the Model selecion and i dont find my old model Lenovo IdeaPad Y730 this very disappointing. I would like to be able to download the drivers as well as the support applications that have been reworked to properly function with Windows 7.

Can Anyone Point me in the direction for getting what I'm looking for? Thanks.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,062
Message 6 of 6

Hello and welcome,

Have a look over here.  They seem to be available @ the EOL site.

https://download.lenovo.com/eol/index.html

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors