Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rjee42
Paper Tape
Views: 1,630
Message 1 of 4

Z470 GPU/DVDRW/BLUETOOTH

Good Day! my cousin just recently bought a z470 i3 2330m model he's asking the following questions:

is there a way to turn off the bluetooth without turning off the wifi?

he noticed that when the unit is in idle mode the dvdrom drive says removed or undetected but when your going to use the said drive it will be detected and go as normal.. is that a new feature of that model or this is not good??

i download a software called z-cpu and ran it into his z470 that software gives you the details (technical) of your unit now when i go the the display tab of the software why it only shows the intel graphics 3000 family with 13++MB ram (forgot the whole name but sure it says intel family) but I've already switched on the gpu to activate the Nvedia T540m 2GB VRAM as states in the spec list of the unit box.. why sir?? i did test the z-cpu software on the other laptop (hp with 1gb radeon VRAm) and i got the correct display vram. hope you can answer all my questions. tia!

Retired Partner
Views: 1,612
Message 2 of 4

Re: Z470 GPU/DVDRW/BLUETOOTH

Hello Rjee42,

Can understand your queries on a new laptop.

1. To disable Bluetooth

You need to press Fn+F5 key and turn off Bluetooth only

2. Optical Drive gets disable as it is feature used by Lenovo energy management software to save energy.

3. Make the GPU switch on and then run the program GPU-Z-a

GPU-Z is a powerful and professional graphics processes information tool that supports nearly all kinds of video cards and GPUs. GPU-Z is an application developed by TechPowerUp.com

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

rjee42
Paper Tape
Views: 1,596
Message 3 of 4

thank you for your respondsSmiley Happy but the last query, yes i've already turn on the slide to switch on the gpu and run the z-cpu but still only detects the 3000 hd graphics intel...what to do??

rjee42
Paper Tape
Views: 1,590
Message 4 of 4

oh gpu z.. i will thanks for infos!^^

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors