Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HylleDK
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,406
Message 1 of 3

Z50-70 - Buying a new/used working motherboard

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy a new motherboard for my Z50-70, as I see this as my only option for my SSD/HDD to get detected in BIOS. I have gone through many lengths to get it working by WINtoUSB and reflashing the BIOS, but to no greater avail.

So now I am looking for a new motherboard and it is virtually impossible to find one, Lenovo/Medion directed me to their site and it was out of stock. I have scoured eBay, I could not find one.

My question is: Does anyone have a spare/not used or a Z50-70 lying around they would like to sell? I live in Denmark.

Best regards,

Rasmus.

i7_intel36U
Bit Torrent
Views: 4,404
Message 2 of 3

Re: Z50-70 - Buying a new/used working motherboard

HI.

You knowing reference, going on the motherboard, you'll know the exact model because in the manual are several.On this page you can find and cheaper: Here .

Manual Service:https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/lenovo_g_z_50_series_hmm.pdf

Regards.

Por favor ,marque la respuesta y así aportar a la Comunidad,al aceptar como solución
Estarás contribuyendo con otros usuarios que tengan la misma duda.
HylleDK
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,395
Message 3 of 3

Re: Z50-70 - Buying a new/used working motherboard

Hi, i7_intel36U.

Thanks for the reply, I must say that a trip to trustpilot made me very vary of trading with AliXpress.com. That is what makes this hard. But thanks for your time!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors