Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kcind75
Paper Tape
Views: 254
Message 1 of 3

Z50 - Desparately need assembly help!

I'm hoping someone can help. I cannot find this information no matter where I look. A friend broke his internal USB power cord. Since I've done some 'on the side' repairs before, I offered to fix it to save him some cash. I successfully got the lenovo z50 disassembled and removed the damaged cord. This was a few weeks ago. The cord came in yesterday so i went over to put it back together. It would've been no problem barring one problem. I broke the cardinal rule and didnt keep a note of where a component went. The one piece I cannot figure out where it goes is the...I think this is right...the ACLU2 power cord ffc..or something like that. The part number is NBX00019V00. I've found the part easily on the net...I just can't find a set of specs to find where it goes. I'm pretty sure I know where it plugs into...I.just can't figure out where it's mounted. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And as hes ready to have his laptop back, the sooner the better. Thanks all.

Moderator comment: Model added to subject for clarity.

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 252
Message 2 of 3

Re: Z50 - Desparately need assembly help!

Good day and welcome to the community.

You may want to dig through the hardware manual: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/lenovo_g_z_50_series_hmm.pdf to see if it helps.

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 206
Message 3 of 3

Re: Z50 - Desparately need assembly help!

Welcome to the Lenovo Community kcind75 !

In addition to Sarbin's advice there is a Lenovo Training Video series for the Z50 that you may find useful with your laptop assembly.  Here is the link for your reference.....

https://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/showcase?sid=425&key=TGVuZw==

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors