Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mitul106
Paper Tape
Views: 205
Message 1 of 2

Z50 laptop bluetooth headset no audio

I bought a pair of sennheisser 4.40 HD bluetooth headphones, htey were completely brand new and when listening to music or anything on my laptop through bluetooth after some time the audio would just cut out. The headphones say the connection is lost however according to the laptop they are still connected, when I go into sound settings there is still sound which is supposed to be coming through to them but I hear no audio. Sometimes it cuts out after 20-30 mins, but sometimes cuts after a couple minutes or even seconds.

Ive tried the headphones on a different pc and a MAC, and my phone, works fine on all.

Tried a different headset with the z50 laptop and got the same issue, which leads me to believe its the laptop causing the issue.

I looked online and saw posts about a chipset being on the same board with wifi and bluetooth causing disruptions, the solution was to change to a 5Ghz thingy? (Not too tech savvy) but as far as i could see my laptop has broadcom which doesnt support 5gHz, as an alternative I tried turning off my wifi and connected my phone as a hotspot still got the issue and now im stumped for ideas.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Mitul106
Paper Tape
Views: 156
Message 2 of 2

Re: Z50 laptop bluetooth headset no audio

bump

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors