Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

08-17-2015

Saint-Petersburg, Russia

3 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 1 of 1

Z500 + Win10 + hibernation

2015-08-17, 18:05 PM

Good time of day!

I'm sorry if this was already covered somewhere, my searching skills must be failing me as I haven't found anything close.

My problem is as follows:

I've installed Win10 from scratch (not updated, installed, via USB + MS Media Creation Tool). Partition is still GPT, just like it was with preinstalled win8 when I bought the notebook. But now, after installing everything and when everything works fine, there's some small problems left. Whenever I hibernate PC after trying to turn it on again it gets stuck on lenovo splash screen, and even without loading animation going. I tried to counter it with putting PC to sleep, but for some reason it wakes up when I carry it in my backpack, and I fear that one day it'll just fry itself if it'll turn itself on and I won't notice in time. So since I have problems with both sleep and hibernate modes I decided to search answers on both, and started off here with my hibernation problem.

I can add all the needed info on request.

Thank you for your answer beforehand ^_^

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms