06-03-2013 02:13 AM
Hi, can we please help me with some problems?
1. hotkey for wifi (f7) is not working, so i cant disable wifi or bluetooth, another hotkeys is working.
2. i cant see a status of my brightness or speaker volume status, popup window on screen not working
3. cant scroll on touchpad with one finger, two finger is working.
4. cant download any software for driver updates as thinkpad has "driver update" software.
5, can we give me some web page for full driver and software download.
I download drivers from http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?&DocID=DS032587
Windows 7 prof. 64bit, notebook was without windows.
Please help, i have no idea what to do.
Thanks for your soon reply.
06-05-2013 03:19 AM
Welcome in Lenovo Forums
Kindly find below the answers for each question
1- please got to the BIOS and rest it , then use the below link to install the latest update of the Power mangement application that also will fix the brighness issue
2- after installing the power management please use the below link to install the touchpad driver
4- unfortunately there is no automatic driver updater for the Idea products
5- please use the below link and enter your machine model to get all the preloaded driver and application for your machine
Please let me know
06-06-2013 06:41 AM
please shut down the machine and press on the recovery button as shows below , then you will find a list of options just choose BIOS setup
- once you get into the BIOS press on F9 to reset the setting and then F10 to save and exit
Let me know