Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

10 Posts

08-19-2015

Iraq

20 Signins

176 Page Views

• Views: 176
  • Message 1 of 2

Z510 __ audio does not get routed through Dolby Home Theater v4 in Windows 10

2015-08-20, 12:24 PM

Hi

upgraded my Win 7 to Win 10,

installed latest audio driver for my laptop (Realtek High Definition Audio) + Dolby Home Theater v4, it launch but does not work?

audio does not get routed through Dolby Home Theater, instead it runs straight to the master volume. tried running it in compatibility with windows 7 >>> didn't do anything?

any help?

Lenovo Ideapad Z510

Link to picture/image

Mod comment: Over sized picture converted to link. Please see About-Posting-Pictures-In-The-Forums

Options

1 Posts

12-15-2015

malaysia

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Z510 __ audio does not get routed through Dolby Home Theater v4 in Windows 10

2015-12-15, 15:00 PM

hi there , i had the same problem too , after searching the forum and support on this website , found the solution that works for me .

this is the instruction from lenovo : https://support.lenovo.com/my/ms/documents/ht104006

for the uninstall and reinstall audio device , check here http://www.thewindowsplanet.com/3765/dolby-home-theater-missing-after-windows-10-upgrade.htm

i'd download and repair my dolby before i uninstall and reinstall process , it doesn't works until i did so , so you may try the installation process lenovo provided 1st , then only decide if you need to do the same for dolby , good luck .

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms