Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barbris210
What's DOS?
Views: 315
Message 1 of 2

Z510 charger

i left the charger for my z510 on a bus and can't get it back. I bought a universal charger from best buy, but it will only charge my computer when it is sleeping (I think it is not powerful enough). I tried to buy a replacement charger from Lenovo, but I was told it is out of stock for the next 4 weeks. 

I need suggestions as to 3rd party chargers to buy that will be powerful enough and won't fry my battery. Please help!

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 308
Message 2 of 2

Re: Z510 charger

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

I don't know what the wattage is of your present replacement, but I would go for at least a 90 watt charger.  In doing an Internet search of the charger / adapter part numbers listed in your model's Hardware Maintenance Manual I found at least two chargers that are available on eBay and Amazon.  In both instances the sellers guarantee 100% compatibility and one offers a 36 month warranty.  Here are a couple of listings I found......

http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-36200254-AC-Adapter-Premium/dp/B00JSJYDWU

http://www.ebay.com/itm/for-20V-90W-Lenovo-MODEL-ADLX90NLC3A-P-N-36200252-Ac-Dc-Adapter-Charger-Cord...

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors