Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Partner
Views: 1,441
Message 11 of 25

Re: ol Re: Z560 Camera Issue

Ok. I will check and update.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 1,421
Message 12 of 25

waiting for your answer...

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
Retired Partner
Views: 1,415
Message 13 of 25

Hi,
My Cousin has taken back the system, I will ask him to check it and will update you.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

prasadng
What's DOS?
Views: 1,354
Message 14 of 25

Hi,

I also bought a lenovo z560 last month......i am having the same problem......i tried using the site http://testwebcam.com/ , i tried installing drivers.........thiking that my windows is corrupt i did a complete system recovery using "onekey recovery".......still the camera is not working

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 1,347
Message 15 of 25

Hi prasadng,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

When you said not working, do you mean that it shows error (with the testwebcam.com) that camera is not found? Can you describe a little bit more? Are you having the same exact situation like tanujhanda?

• When I open Cyberlink Youcam application it gives an error message. Camera does not found.
  • When I press Fn + Esc key message appears “There is no camera installed on this computer”
  • In Device Manager no imaging device comes and it does not show any yellow mark.
  • I have reinstalled driver from consumersupport website.

What is your OS? (Win 7 Pro 64bit?)
Is the camera driver downloaded from Lenovo support site?
What is your camera driver version?

Regards,
Cleo

T410, x240

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Retired Partner
Views: 1,336
Message 16 of 25

Hello Cleo,

The issue has got solved after reinstalling OS and downloading the new driver from consumersupport.lenovo.com

Regards,

Tanuj Handa

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 1,329
Message 17 of 25

tanujhanda,

Glad that you post back! Smiley Happy

Can you let us know which specific driver you updated that solve the issue? Or did you mean all drivers?

Other users will be very pleased to have you share the solution Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Cleo

T410, x240

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
prasadng
What's DOS?
Views: 1,309
Message 18 of 25

Hi Cleo,

When i tried testwebcam.com, it is showing camera not found. The Cyberlink Youcam application is also the showing the same......As you have told when i press Fn+Esc i get the message "There is no camera installed on this computer".

I am having Win 7 64 OS which was pre installed......my camera was working properly when i bought the system......so i thought that doing onekey recovery will restore all the softwares to its initial state. Even after recovery the youcam is showing "no device found error"

I have also tried latest camera drivers (version 1.9.1106.01/5.38.2.4/6.32.2018.12/6.64.2018.12 as per the site) from lenovo dated 2010-11-01 which is unable to detect the device...........It seams like some hardware problem...........I bought the laptop just one month back and it is realy disappointing   

prasadng
What's DOS?
Views: 1,259
Message 19 of 25

Hi All,

DON'T EVER BUY A LENOVO LAPTOP........They have the worst product and worst support.........if u ever happen to buy a laptop please go for some other brand...........

I bought lenovo just 3 weeks back and they are not ready to replace the falty laptop......

Even though I was having an onsite repair waranty, i went to lenovo service center and gave my laptop for service so that i can get it as fast as possible. They told me that it will be done in 2 days.........now i am waiting from 6 days....there is no response. They dont even answer my phone.......I am realy suffering a great loss after buying this idiot box.......

basu
What's DOS?
Views: 1,093
Message 20 of 25

Hi,

The camera of my new Z560 laptop is not working , i have reinstalled the drivers but the issue is still there. When i press Fn+Esc, the camera appears on the left hand side of the screen, but nothing happens. I can see the camera wen i click on the path that were given in previous postes regerding the same issue. Plz advice

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors