Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malbluff
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 497
Message 1 of 3

Z570 Graphic options

As someone who may have some idea how to use a laptop, but little of their internal workings, I would appreciate some advice.

Looking at the options for the Z570, particularly M555VUK and M555HUK, they have different versions of i5 chip, different graphics cards, and different RAM's. What I have the need for advice on, is, which, if either, has the better graphic handling capacity. I am not, personally, into gaming, but my familly might like to use it. I am more interested in HD video/photo editing. I really could do with some guidance, please.

Former Employee
Views: 469
Message 2 of 3

Re: Z570 Graphic options

hey malbluff,

welcome to the forums,

since you're more interested in HD video/photo editing, my advice will be this :: it really depends on the program that you will be using at the end of the day.

different software makers may have different requirements. some might work with a certain graphic card and some might not.

the choice between both models, well... comes down to the software you want to use.

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
SowjanyaLatha
What's DOS?
Views: 466
Message 3 of 3

Re: Z570 Graphic options

Hi,

I want to run CUDA on my new lenovo Z570. I have installed all toolkit and development drivers. when i run CUDA applications it shows "no CUDA capable device detected".

Can u plz help me in solving this problem.

Thanks in advance 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors