cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surajtoppo
What's DOS?
Views: 769
Message 1 of 2

Z570 - How to get out of the boot menu/app menu that pops up after opening my laptop? The keys a

please help me to get out of the boot menu/ app menu options in windows 7. i just want to take the data and after that reinstall the OS again. so i dont wanna lose the data. lots of the data inside that laptop

Mod's Edit:  this post was moved to its own thread in the proper forum

SeniorGuru
Views: 734
Message 2 of 2

Re: Z570 - How to get out of the boot menu/app menu that pops up after opening my laptop? The keys a

Can you successfully boot to the notebook hard drive? If so - use the file manager in Windows to copy files to USB or cloud share before re-installing the OS.

If you can not boot to the notebook hard drive (errors, failed drive etc) then you will need to have a USB dock that will work with your notebook hard drive, and attach it to a working computer.

If you can read the notebook hard drive on the working computer using the USB dock, then copy your files off the notebook drive to either working computer or cloud source.

If the notebook hard disk fails to work in the USB dock, you may want to research data recovery services, depending on the importance of the data on the drive. This is expensive, but worth it if the data is critical to you.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors