Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teh_Final_Lomba
What's DOS?
Views: 227
Message 1 of 2

Z570 Nvidia problem

Hi so lately I've been reading around that the Lenovo Z570 has a switch on the front that allows you to change from the integrated to Nvidia graphics. I'm confused to where they sold versions of the Z570 that didn't include this switch and graphics card. There is no switch on the front of my laptop and neither is there a Nvidia graphics card listed under device manager. So if anyone could help me or let me know if some laptops didn't include these features, that would be great. Thanks!

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 205
Message 2 of 2

Re: Z570 Nvidia problem

Welcome to the forum!

There were two versions of the Z570 model sold.  One had the Nvidia video card option and one did not. From what I understand the nVidia option was available with the i5 processor model.  If you got a Intel i7 model like I did then it did not include the nVidia card option.

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors