Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CadenceDidzis
Paper Tape
Views: 901
Message 1 of 5

Z570 - Pixelated square on screen

lenovo idepad z570

As you can see in in picture there is pixelited squre on screen. Its not on screen it self its kinda on sofware. if sofware is minimazed it may disapear. This problem started after replaced hdd to ssd. have tried to reinstall video drivers. And i am rly out of ideas. Any suggestions?

pixelis.jpg

Mod's Edit: System model added to front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

CadenceDidzis
Paper Tape
Views: 869
Message 2 of 5

Re: Z570 - Pixelated square on screen

Still looking for solution

Highlighted
kamalnath
Token Ring
Views: 863
Message 3 of 5

Hi there...

Check if the dead pixelated square appears even during boot time & in BIOS..... This is the first preliminary step you have to take if there is a hardware issue to the display...... The issue can be the dead pixels...

Edit : Sorry i havent read your post completely... If its software issue i would like to know history or the programs you have installed before getting this issue....Its surely a software/driver issue(Display drivers & touchpad driver)...... Check if you have that issue even in safemode...

Report back

Thanks

Kamal

Dont forget to click KUDOS button(right down this sentence)if i have helped you....Ask any questions or Doubts,iam always ready to help.... Smiley Happy
CadenceDidzis
Paper Tape
Views: 860
Message 4 of 5

Nop its that pixel squer is on mozila for example if i minimaze it, it dasapers and when get the mozila beck it reapears.

and in some other sofware, i starting to think i coude be video cards falt but it woudnt disapear i think.

kamalnath
Token Ring
Views: 854
Message 5 of 5

Seems like its your video card is worn out.... Since that issue is wide spread to other softwares you have.... Normally this can appear on software which uses hardware accleration.... For troubleshooting you can try launching firefox in safemode & see if that issue appears(You can do this by selecting three line option button->Question mark symbol(?)->Restart with addons disabled)...

Thanks

Kamal

Dont forget to click KUDOS button(right down this sentence)if i have helped you....Ask any questions or Doubts,iam always ready to help.... Smiley Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors