cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spidey1
Paper Tape
Views: 296
Message 1 of 1

Z570-Restart Loop during windows 10 update 1803 No Automatic Repair - unable to enter setup as well

Hi All,

I updated my z570 succesfully from windows 8.1 to windows10 back in 2015 and using succesfullly without any problems. when tried to update from 1703 got error which used to rolled back with automatic repair and recovery to previous version automatically after 2, 3 hard shutdowns. Recently when windows 10 is updating to latest security and  other updates (I defferred the feature updates like 1803 using some MS windows utility, So proceeded confidently with update).However during update the laptop entered into this endless restart loop. After hard shutdown with power key 2, 3 times its showing message that 'Attemptiing Automatic repair' then 'recovery to previous installed version' but quickly again restarting back in loop. 

I tried following other methods:

1. Tried entering to setup by pressing F2 - no luck

2. Created bootable USB and started laptop and pressed F12 continuosly - no luck

3. Removed battery and pressed power button for a while and restarted hoping to enter setup - didnt helped

4. used One touch recovery key next to power button while system is off hoping after system on takes me to sestup page - didnt helped

If I could atleast enter setup or boot will try to solve, I Sincerely request memebers here to help me solving this issue.

Thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors