cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmprasad_lenovo
Paper Tape
Views: 1,080
Message 1 of 8

Z570 - Volume, mute, one key theatre, thermal management Lights are not displaying

Hi, 

I am using Z570 from last one year. Now I am facing an issue with volume keys light.

These lights will be on for a while after the system boots. Then after some time these lights will get automatically off.
So, I wanted to know is there any setting which I need to change or is there any software issues?

Please help me in solving the issue. 

Thanks,

Maruthi 

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,059
Message 2 of 8

Re: Z570 - Volume, mute, one key theatre, thermal management Lights are not displaying

Hi
You have to reinstall the energy management software on your laptop
Go to this link
http://download.lenovo.com/express/ddfm.html
and choose your system and download the drivers.
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
jmprasad_lenovo
Paper Tape
Views: 1,042
Message 3 of 8

Re: Z570 - Volume, mute, one key theatre, thermal management Lights are not displaying

Hi,
I have re-installed the Energy Management s/w downloading from the website, still I am facing the same issue.
Is there any setting, which I need to modify? Or please let me know for solution.
Thanks.
jmprasad_lenovo
Paper Tape
Views: 1,042
Message 4 of 8

Hi,

I have reinstalled the Energy Management s/w after downloading from the website, still I am facing the same issue.

Is there any setting which I need to modify? or let me know for any solution please...

Thanks,

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,039
Message 5 of 8

Which os is it? If its windows 8, install the one of windows 7.
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,037
Message 6 of 8

And also if they worked before, try a system restore to when it worked.
jmprasad_lenovo
Paper Tape
Views: 988
Message 7 of 8

@Ihaan, I am using Win 7. This issue i am facing recently. One more observation is, if I leave the laptop in Sleep mode for a while, I can see the lights will start glowing continuously.

Arya
What's DOS?
Views: 891
Message 8 of 8

Hi Prasad,

Have you solved the problem?? coz i am also facing the exact same issue.. The solutions given here did not work..

So if you could help, that would be very good..

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors