2.Install Driver Fusion, then go to "Control Panel" and uninstall all AMD\ATI software.
3. Restart OS, and run it in Safe Mode (hit F8 after big Lenovo splash screen at the very beginning of booting)
4. Run Driver Fusion and clean all the AMD files and registry left after uninstalling.
5. Restart system.
6. Run Lenovo video driver, click Install, then select Custom, and then select from the list ONLY: AVIVO (I don't know
if it's needed), USB driver and AMD SMBus. DO NOT TICK ANY OTHER COMPONENTS!
7. Don't restart system. Now install this Catalyst 12.8 - you don't have to untick anything, install all of the software.
8. It's still NOT time for restart system
9. Now run Regedit (click Windows button + r, type regedit and hit enter)
10. On the left go to the top of the list, click on Computer, then hit Ctrl+F. Search "enableulps". When it will find one, double-click on it, and change value from 1 to 0. Search for another one by pressing F3 and change in the same way. Don't touch enableulps_NA.
11. When you're sure that you've changed all of these - restart your notebook.
12. After restart, run AMD VISION Engine Control Center and SWITCH OFF Crossfire! And that's all! Remember to run all games in High Performance mode.