09-05-2013 07:06 AM
I have z580 i3,4gb ram, 2gb NVIDIA,500gb hdd.
i've jst upgraded to windows 8 and suffering from huge problem with drivers.
after installing bluetooth driver i have installed Qualcomm atheros bluetooth suite 64 bit i can't turn my bluetooth on/off
in settings its only shows greyed.
2.failed to intsall intel WiDi drivers
3.unable to install Lenovo CapsLock and Numlock OSD Driver
4. unable to install one key theatre
5. no drivers for USB 3.0
plz help urgent
and also want to know what is intel wireless music driver for
09-06-2013 04:34 AM
Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums!
I'm sorry to hear that after upgrading the OS (Operating System) to Windows 8 computer and its devices are not working as expected in the Z580 even after installing the drivers.
Note: To check how the BIOS menu looks and to explore its options Click Here.
2. Wi-Di driver can be downloaded directly from the Intel as it will automatically scan your computer and provide the link to download the exact Wi-Di driver for the computer.
3. Lenovo CapsLock and Numlock OSD Driver is only available and will work for Microsoft Windows 7.
4. One Key Theatre will only work with the pre-installed OS and its application is not available for Windows 8.
5. USB 3.0 driver is not required as per the Document – Click Here.
NOTE: Please download the "Windows 8 Upgrade Advisor" to check if the devices in the compatible with the OS.
Hope this helps!!!
Do post us back if the issue persists.