Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimmymcnabb
What's DOS?
Views: 168
Message 1 of 2

Z580 Touchpad problem

Hi,

I'm currently having a problem with my touchpad. If I connect any device via USB (anything will cause this to happen if there is something in a usb port) my mouse becomes jumpy and issues random clicks, it is uncontrollable. As soon as the usb device is removed it works fine with no issues. I have tried reinstalling the synaptics driver but it hasn't worked. Please help?

Thanks.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 148
Message 2 of 2

Re: Z580 Touchpad problem

Hi Jimmymcnabb,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with touchpad in your Lenovo Z580 laptop.

Please try to scan for the virus, also try to uninstall the driver and check with windows basic drivers for the issue.

Also try to boot the system to the safe mode and check for the issue.

Also try to connect the external mouse and check for the issue, if the issue still persists then try to reinstall the operating system and check for the issue.

Hope this helps. Do post back if issue persists!

Best regards,       

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors