08-21-2015 10:28 AM - last edited on 08-21-2015 11:01 AM by zoltanthegypsy
Hi. Can you help me what to do to make my Dolby operational again after upgrading my Ideapad z580 to Windows 10? I had done several troubleshootings alreay like restarting my PC, uninstalling Dolby and install again but still it is not working. Thank you
Moderator note: post moved to correct forum, model and operating system added to subject for increased visibility.
08-21-2015 11:27 AM
i had the same issue on my z580, i fixed it somehow. Try this -
1. Go to start menu > manuallly select Dolby home theater > right click> open file location......go to the main file> right click> properties> compatibility> choose Windows 7.
2. go to TASK MANAGER ..select startup tab.. make sure the program is enabled for auto start.
im having issues with
1. nVIDIA GT 630M Graphics cards ..windows 10 is pariatlly detecting but directx is not at all.
2. lenovo OSD is not working for every function
3. onekey and fan speed touch keys are no longer working
Let me know if you have solutions for those.