cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy_330
Fanfold Paper
Views: 259
Message 1 of 1

Z580 Wireless shuts off automatically after sleep mode or idle.

The problem that i have is that my wireless keeps shutting off after when start my computer from sleep mode. The wireless icon in the toolbar says it is not connected. I click the icon and absolutely nothing comes up. there is no way to reconnect to the Internet even through command prompt. 

the other way this happens is when I get a limited icon on the wireless ( I live in a dorm so not sure either the router or computer). So i have to keep on re-connecting 3-5 times to the wireless and then the wireless shuts and I cannot reconnect. 

*********The only I fix this issue is to Restart my laptop*********

All of my drivers are up to date. I saw on another forum that someone reinstalled and formatted windows 8.1. I don't have time at this moment my finals are coming up. 

The thing with the wireless going to limited all the time I think is a dorm thing. My dorm-mates are getting the same problem. 

This is not normal I think. My desktop at that i built does not have this problem and none of the computers i have been around ever had this problem. It seems everyone is having there own little specific problems of the wireless with the Z580 model.

Appreciate it allot. O ya this is my first post.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors