Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nihtkin
What's DOS?
Views: 188
Message 1 of 2

cannot start Z370

Hi ther i bouht new Z370 and i got problem to start it on. When i first time turn it on it works normaly it just just refuse restart, it stay turned off instead but two days ago when i press power buton nothing hapened so i press It about 10x and nothig and then afther while it start herself so i was thiking its som bug just because ewerithing works fine i played game and surfing. But today i woke up press power and nothing hapened i try one recovery buton and same unplug battery and adapter hold power for 1min and nothing again ,without battery just on adapter is not working too only sence of life is battery led wich is flashing when i got connetc AC

Please help

And so sorry about mine english.
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 162
Message 2 of 2

Re: cannot start Z370

hi nihtkin,

Welcome to the Lenovo Community.

Can you try to reseat your RAM (see page 41 of the hardware maintenance manual on how to access the RAM). If you have two RAM modules, remove 1 module and leave one intact and try to turn the PC ON. This isolate the issue if you have a bad RAM module. If this doesn't work, there's a posibility that there's a problem with the the power board cable, the power board, or the mobo itself and you need to send the unit in for service. Support phone list here

Hope this helps.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors