Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
htrung1311
What's DOS?
Views: 1,157
Message 1 of 4

hard-disk have i/o errors and cant access the partition ? Lenovo Y560P

Hi , 

I'm using Y560p with 750gb hard disk inside. Few days ago, my laptop have serious problem , it take about more than 30 mins to start up and everything slow like snail ( my laptop is i7 and 8 gb ram). After that i try to access to my harddisk to backup data somehow but it does not work anymore. The funny here that i have splitted hard disk into 3 patition C(100gb for window and software installation) , D ( 150GB for installation file and backup of Lenovo) , E(500gb for every data and most important) . I can access C, D quite slow but it workable but i cant access E , where all of my stuff inside. I try to contact Lenovo Finland but it does not reply, only auto-answer machine which tell me to record and will answer later. 

Anyone met this problem before ? please help. I still in warranty of lenovo

Trung

Lenovo Support Partner
Views: 1,151
Message 2 of 4

Re: hard-disk have i/o errors and cant access the partition ? Lenovo Y560P

You should check the disk with "hd tune pro". If you have a bad sector, you sould contact lenovo support again.

htrung1311
What's DOS?
Views: 1,146
Message 3 of 4

@mtnzkn: Thank for your answer but how can i do anything to my hard-disk if i cant access it ? I cant contact to Lenovo support by anyway. Lenovo Finland cant contactable with only record auto-answering machine. I call them few times these days but no reply. I try to send email for Lenovo USA or Finland but no email contact. Any help ?

BrownEye02
Token Ring
Views: 1,131
Message 4 of 4

If you can get to a computer that can burn cd's go here http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/download.html. Download and burn it to a cd/dvd. What this is is a bootable hardware diagnostic utility. It has sever programs what can do hard drive scans that can check for bad sectors. Some of them can even try and recover the data from the sectors.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors