Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sazzy_urz
What's DOS?
Views: 923
Message 1 of 6

i forgot my administrative password and now i am not able to login to my system

i applied a password to the admistrator but now i realised that i forgot that..

what should i do no??

i am not even able to  login to my laptop

Highlighted
Retired SuperMod
Retired SuperMod
Views: 888
Message 2 of 6

Re: i forgot my administrative password and now i am not able to login to my system

sazzy_urz, welcome to the forum,

do you mean the admin password when you first turn on your computer or for logging into Windows?

Please note that discussing how to crack passwords is forbidden in these forums.

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 886
Message 3 of 6

Re: i forgot my administrative password and now i am not able to login to my system

please, also post the model of lenovo you have.

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
sazzy_urz
What's DOS?
Views: 872
Message 4 of 6

yeah,,, now i am not able to log in,, what should i do i have a ideapad y560p 439725u laptop??

Retired SuperMod
Retired SuperMod
Views: 869
Message 5 of 6

@andyP wrote:

do you mean the admin password when you first turn on your computer or for logging into Windows?

Please note that discussing how to crack passwords is forbidden in these forums.

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 861
Message 6 of 6

call lenovo support line for further information. due to forum rules, we cannot help you. thread locked.

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors