Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
urza
What's DOS?
Views: 332
Message 1 of 2

i have few problems with my ideapad z400 touch

my touchpad is not workin so i use my touchscreen but  i cannot scroll down or up even if i use a mouse i cannot scroll down or up. can somebody help me??

2nd problem is that my keyboard is not working properly , when i try to type the words is goin everywhere from left to right...

please somebody help me and i already update to windows 8.1

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 317
Message 2 of 2

Re: i have few problems with my ideapad z400 touch

Hi Urza,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with touchpad and keypad in your Z400 laptop.

Try to update the touchpad driver and check for the issue, also try to boot the system to safe mode and check for the issue. The touchpad driver is a inbox driver i.e inbuilt in the operating system.

For the keypad issue check if the issue persists in command prompt, also tries to reinstall the operating system and check for the issue. Also boot the system to the safe mode and check for the issue. Try to uninstall the keypad adapter and restart the system and check for the issue.

Hope this helps. Do post back if issue persists!

Best regards,       

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors