Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zayedy
Paper Tape
Views: 195
Message 1 of 4

ideapad y 700 15isk lose my recovery

hi i lost my recovery and i was try to find it online or buy it i couldn't found it i hope someone could help me .... i contact with lenovo support in my countery they don't have it so what the deal i bought my laptop before 2 weeks after i updated i lose the hidden partition and the recovery

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 172
Message 2 of 4

Re: ideapad y 700 15isk lose my recovery

@zayedy wrote:

hi i lost my recovery and i was try to find it online or buy it i couldn't found it i hope someone could help me .... i contact with lenovo support in my countery they don't have it so what the deal i bought my laptop before 2 weeks after i updated i lose the hidden partition and the recovery

According to the user guide the image file and program are installed in the hidden partitions of the hdd. Now if you have erase them then that means it is all gone and can't be recovered or restored. So my question is Did you erase the partitions before you update?

zayedy
Paper Tape
Views: 163
Message 3 of 4

when i check the management disks there is no  hidden partitions i believe it erase ....

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 153
Message 4 of 4

@zayedy wrote:

when i check the management disks there is no  hidden partitions i believe it erase ....

Can you take a snapshot of the partitions as shown in Disk management? Please post it so that members can see it and might be able to help you out.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors