cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
y0ungst4r
What's DOS?
Views: 375
Message 1 of 4

ideapad y510p wont turn on after sleep mode !

Hello

my laptop was in sleep mode , the first time i tried to wake him up , only the power button light up and nothing happens ,no bios , no lenovo logo :/ also i dont hear any sound that said the laptop is working ,  i tried all the tutorials in the internet nothing helps :/ , tried to Remove the battery then Press and hold the Power Button for 30 sec nothing helped me :/ also tried to remove ram Smiley Very Happy please dont tell me to hold the power button for second :3

please i really need help to bring him back to life !

thanks !

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 364
Message 2 of 4

Re: ideapad y510p wont turn on after sleep mode !

Hi Youngst4r,

Welcome to the Forums  

As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with system not resuming from sleep in your Lenovo Y510p laptop.

Try to update the graphic driver and check for the issue.

Click here for the graphic driver for windows 7.

Click here for the graphic driver for windows 8.

Click here for the graphic driver for windows 8.1.

Hope this helps. Do post back if the issue persists.

Best regards,         

Ashwin. S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

y0ungst4r
What's DOS?
Views: 356
Message 3 of 4

as i said when i turn it on nothing happens ! only the power button show her light !!! how may i update the driver when i dont have acess to windows also cant open bios and there is no lenovo logo !

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 343
Message 4 of 4

Hi Youngst4r,

As you have mentioned that you are not able to boot into BIOS, also no sound hence it might be issue with the hardware hence please visit the nearest authorised service centre for further details.

Click here to open a link where you can select the country and get the exact contact support number. I’m sure they will be a great help.

Hope this helps. Do post back if the issue persists.

Best regards,         

Ashwin. S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors