cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alizaidi
What's DOS?
Views: 1,303
Message 1 of 2

it seems like down arrow key is pressed and hold automatically and tapping on touchpad do not work

every time i start my laptop it works fine for first 5 min then the last icon on my desktop get automatically selected and tapping of my touch stop working. if i select any other icon on my desktop or in any drive the last icon get automatically selected it seems like some down arrow key is pressed regularly.and if i restart my computer at once it start with a beep noise upto 10 sec and if i shutdown it and then start after 5-6 hrs it starts normally and then again after mins it start creating the same problem. plz help me out i am using lenovo z560 idepad plz mail me the solution at ali.razazaidi@ymail.com

Highlighted
GaurabB
What's DOS?
Views: 174
Message 2 of 2

Re: it seems like down arrow key is pressed and hold automatically and tapping on touchpad do not wo

I have the same problem. I press the UP ARROW key once the laptop completes booting. This solved the down key lock problem. I started hearing the beep sounds when I upgraded to windows 10. When I went back to windows 7 the beeping stopped during boot up but the down key problem exists. I am thinking of downgrading to XP to see if the noise problem and the keyboard works. I hope its not due to my ram upgrade.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors