Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnodedra
Paper Tape
Views: 276
Message 1 of 2

lenovo Z560 5125 Video gets stuck

i am using Lenovo Z560-5125, all movie videos and even online videos (on Youtube) gets stuck for fraction of second.please help me to overcome this problem. its i5, windows 7, 4GB RAM, 750GB Hard disk,15.6' and 1GB graphic card (nvidia Geforce with CUDA).

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 257
Message 2 of 2

Re: lenovo Z560 5125 Video gets stuck

hi johnodedra,

Welcome to the Lenovo Community.

Can you try to do the following:

1. Disable hardware acceleration (right click on the youtube video > choose Settings > uncheck Enable Hardware Acceleration).

Spoiler
video.JPG

2. If you're using Internet Explorer, try a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and try to play the video again and see if the problem persists.

3. If the video gets stucked while buffering, this might due to your internet connection. Try to perform a speedtest and see if you're getting the speed that you should get from your Internet Service Provider.

Let me know your findings

Cheers

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors