Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jotbasan
What's DOS?
Views: 195
Message 1 of 2

lenovo y50-70 screen problems

So my 1 year old laptop's screen acts stangely. Firstly, it would randomly freeze, grazualy turn white and I have to reboot the device when this happens (I think this only occurs when it's unplugged from power supply). After one of such occurencies (booting up the device, unplugged, forgot it, didn't even enter the password, and it's now white-ish) I reboot the computer and from that day on solid colors don't look so solid anymore - you can easily see pixels that are darker and they create some somre of pattern - like chess board or lines - or maybe I'm just overreacting, didn't ask other people to look at my screen. There were also problems with nVidia drivers, but I've fixed them already. So, can anyone tell me what's happening with my laptop?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 154
Message 2 of 2

Re: lenovo y50-70 screen problems

Hi Jotbasan,

Welcome to the Forums  

As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with display in your Lenovo Y50-70 laptop.

Try to reinstall the operating system and check for the issue, also try to boot to safe mode and check for the issue.

Take a data backup before reinstalling the operating system.

Let us know the result.

Best regards,         

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors