Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shakazaman
What's DOS?
Views: 594
Message 1 of 2

lenovo y50 fps problems

Hello
I got my lenovo y50 a month ago. It was good until a few days ago, when my fps dropped in every game. I play with charger plugged on, with battery on. Without charger it is worse. I usually play Counter Strike: Global offensive where I had steady 100 fps until a few days ago. Now I have only 30 and the game slows down and seems like it is lagging. I have this problems in other games like L.A Noire. 
What can cause this problem? It is really annoying since it is a gaming laptop. I have all my power settings set to max performance. Both in Intel settings and Nvidia settings. If you need any more information please ask. Please help! Thanks in advance.
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 535
Message 2 of 2

Re: lenovo y50 fps problems

Hi Shakazaman,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

As per the query we understood that you are facing the issue with the system FPS dropped in your Lenovo Y50 laptop,

As this is a issue with graphic driver, please update the graphic driver to the latest version and check for the issue.

Click here for the drivers if the operating system is windows 7(32 bit)

Click here for the drivers if the operating system is windows 7(64 bit)

Click here for the drivers if the operating system is windows 8(64 bit)

Click here for the drivers if the operating system is windows 7(32 bit)

Hope this helps. Do post back if issue persists!

Best regards,         

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors