Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nightingale13
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,021
Message 1 of 4

lenovo y530 code 43

My operating system is Windows 32-bit.

The graphics card NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GS shows the information that the operation of the device has been stopped by the (code 43).

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 974
Message 2 of 4

Re: lenovo y530 code 43

hi Nightingale13,

Device Manager Error Code 43 indicates that the device has failed, either thru hardware or the software's driver. Have you tried to uninstall and delete the device's driver software and let windows take over in installing it automatically?

See Uninstall or Reinstall a Device for instructions.

Regards,

neokenchi

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

joerathinam
Fanfold Paper
Views: 393
Message 3 of 4

Lenovo A536 has this similar issue when I connect this devise through USB with my desktop computer Windows 7 Professional it states Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43). I was told mother board is corrupt hence could not be rectified.

joerathinam
Fanfold Paper
Views: 392
Message 4 of 4

I was asked by Lenova Technical Support Team member to check these and I checked all these instructions you have given:

1. Check whether the device is charging with usb cable.  Yes the devise is charging.
2. Check with different usb cable.  Checked but it said ‘USB devise is not recognized’.
3. Check same usb cable with different phone.  Checked and found the device LAVA Aton 2 Android Version 5.1 is working properly.
4. Check with different PC. Checked but it said ‘USB devise is not recognized' as Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors