06-21-2015

Romania

11 Signins

79 Page Views

• Views: 79
  • Message 1 of 1

lenovo y580 could not find recovery environment

2016-04-24, 6:05 AM

I saw a lot about could not find recovery environment and win 8.1 but I think i have another problem.

My charger is not working properly sometimes it chargers sometimes not ( and i have to unplug and plug back the cable into the acumulator) and because of this, when I tried to open my laptop it's shuting down after 1 sec. This brutal shuting down happened for 5 times I guess and  since then every time I boot it says "scanning and repairing drive (\\?\volume(f030c5da-d83f-45ed-".

So when I realized that something bad happened I tried to return my win 8.1 to factory but when i got to settings/ change pc settings/ update and recovery / recovery / REmove everyting and reinstall Windows it got this beautifull message "could not find recovery environment "

What can i do to get things to normal ( to make windows recovery working again). I m not interested in my data I can erase everything

PS: Please don't say it's because I change something at partitions ( I lost onekey recovery when I change something at partition but reinstaling windows to factory was still working until this charger problems)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save