Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 1 (117 Views)

lenovo y580 could not find recovery environment

I saw a lot about could not find recovery environment and win 8.1 but I think i have another problem.

My charger is not working properly sometimes it chargers sometimes not ( and i have to unplug and plug back the cable into the acumulator) and because of this, when I tried to open my laptop it's shuting down after 1 sec. This brutal shuting down happened for 5 times I guess and  since then every time I boot it says "scanning and repairing drive (\\?\volume(f030c5da-d83f-45ed-".

So when I realized that something bad happened I tried to return my win 8.1 to factory but when i got to settings/ change pc settings/ update and recovery / recovery / REmove everyting and reinstall Windows it got this beautifull message "could not find recovery environment "

What can i do to get things to normal ( to make windows recovery working again). I m not interested in my data I can erase everything

PS: Please don't say it's because I change something at partitions ( I lost onekey recovery when I change something at partition but reinstaling windows to factory was still working until this charger problems)Screenshot (8).pngScreenshot (9).png

Top kudoed Authors