Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
riseup
Punch Card
Views: 286
Message 1 of 3

lenovo z 570 noisy fan problem

Hi,

I have sent to lenovo service for many problems.After that laptop fan works noisy,especially at silence places, I can hear fan noise and I am a student so generally use laptop at library, fan noise disturbs me too.Whenever I sent laptop for service,I meet by different problems.Can lenovo service damage laptop fan?I have a doubt.Also service say me that laptop fan cleaned.What can I do noisy fan? I hesitate to send lenovo service again.I don't want to meet by different problems.I am not satisfied lenovo service.Also what can I do for service problem?

waiting for your advices.

cbautis2
Bit Torrent
Views: 263
Message 2 of 3

Re: lenovo z 570 noisy fan problem

Maybe you have some programs constantly using the CPU so that the fan has to spin faster to cool it down. On my Y-470, the fan is always on when plugged in, but it's inaudible even at the library and this only happens when the CPU is idling and the thermal management is set on super silent or standard mode. HD Flash videos and games will definitely make the fan spin faster and more audible, but it shouldn't be annoying. I recommend to download a CPU temperature monitoring program such as real temp to see what temperature the fan spins up faster. On my Y470, using the standard thermal management (AC plugged in), the fan is at the lowest speed at CPU temps less than 47 degrees Celsius. Then it kicks to 2nd gear at 50 - 70 degrees then 3rd gear from 70 - 79 degrees then max speed at 80 - 100 degrees Celsius. On Battery mode, the fan is completely off at idle then it starts to spin when CPU reaches 50 degrees Celsius.

Lenovo Y470: i7-2670QM | 8 GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM | Nvidia GeForce GT 550M | 500 GB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD | ASUS PCE-AC56 802.11ac Network Adapter | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
riseup
Punch Card
Views: 250
Message 3 of 3

Re: lenovo z 570 noisy fan problem

laptop has no programs that increase fan speed because I tried a recovery to solve fan noise problem and does not work. I use only startup programs and office.Generally I use laptop to write and read pdfs and I don't play games since I meet this problem,when I play a game and watch videos,I hear pitch voice and increasing fan noise.Any advices for that?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors