Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NUT_91
What's DOS?
Views: 1,486
Message 1 of 2

lenovo z51-70 80K6 backlight keyboard

hello every one 

recently i  got this laptop from us and in their website its mentioned that it has got backlite keyboard

Machine info
The Lenovo Z51 is a slim and light multimedia notebook with Full HD display, an integrated DVD drive and Dolby?-enhanced audio. Its optional powerful processor and latest graphics , JBL speakers, backlight keyboard and 3D camera provide unparalleled multimedia performance.
Operating System 8.1

where can i find it ??? how to enable it?
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 1,454
Message 2 of 2

Re: lenovo z51-70 80K6 backlight keyboard

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Some Z51-70 models came with the backlit keyboard and some did not.  That may account for the discrepancy in the product's description.  If your model has the backlit keyboard then it will have the symbol circled in red below.  Press the FN key and the Space Bar to enable the back lighting.

Lenovo_Z51_70.jpg

In viewing the Z51-70 PSREF information it seems that the 80K6 model only had a backlit keyboard if JBL speakers were also installed.  I'm not an owner of your model. but systems with JBL speakers usually have a sticker or emblem noting they are installed.   Here is a link to the PSREF for your reference......

http://psref.lenovo.com/Product/Lenovo_Z51

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors