cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mm202050
Not applicable
Views: 6,367
Message 1 of 5

lenovo z51-70 update Amd & Intel Graphic Driver.....

hi..... My Guys.... And Lenovo Support Team....

Please Add new Graphic Driver For Lenovo z51-70 series And Add AMD Driver Crimson 16.3.2 Optimized For  Radeon r9 m375 Graphic .........

The Graphic Driver on your Support Site is Old........

Please Add new Versions....

spidey101
Not applicable
Views: 6,313
Message 2 of 5

Re: lenovo z51-70 update Amd & Intel Graphic Driver.....

Hi mm202050 , 

Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Drivers listed on the support site are certified drivers. 

Such drivers are tested by Lenovo Engineers set for general users and any advance drivers that would offer additional features are best provided by specific manufacturers for their own certifications and testing as each users may have their own unique needs and requirements for usage. 

You may however provide request thru the "Feedback button " on the right side of the support page for the team that can do a review on the request / suggestions . 

Please feel free to visit our community for other query and sharing your thoughts .

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Krishnumax
Not applicable
Views: 6,243
Message 3 of 5

Hey

I totally agree... The drivers from lenovo are really old. The latest ones are 16.4 Crimson (I believe). You can actually get the crimson drivers optimized by Microsoft through the device manager.

After a full reset of windows 10, it automatically updated to 15.3 Crimson drivers and I got 30fps at 768p at almost all settings at high in The Witcher 3. That's console quality (Somewhat!). It was definitely a huge improvement from the drivers I got from the lenovo support.

This was over 2 months ago. And they still havent updated... Thats tardy

mm202050
Not applicable
Views: 6,215
Message 4 of 5

ok.......... thanks.................good luck.....

Lunas
Not applicable
Views: 5,632
Message 5 of 5

This laptop is unofficially eol while I agree Lenovo should update more than just the amd driver I have given up expecting a fix from Lenovo I am running the latest drivers from amd and Intel with a little coaxing they will load. And I have had no issues whatsoever with them.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors