Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HelpNeeder
Fanfold Paper
Views: 939
Message 1 of 4

lenovo z570 buttons above keyboard dont work after fresh windows 7 install

I bought lenovo laptop with win 7 preinstalled few months back.

Now I have formated and installed windows 7 again I have few problems about the quick launch buttons (volume up/down/mute one key theater and sleep button).

I can't make it work. I have installed all drivers that were available in my 'drivers' folder in lenovo drive...

How can I  make it work like it was working in preinstalled OS?

The volume/soundup/sound down work but I dont see graphical display that they are changing... The one click theather buttons dont work neither do sleep button which use to do... I dont even know, I have never used irt...(NVM, it changed the cooling policy which I have used quite a bit)

PS. 'What's DOS?' as my user level? Are you kidding me?? LMAO!

Help please? Smiley Happy

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 932
Message 2 of 4

Re: lenovo z570 buttons above keyboard dont work after fresh windows 7 install

have you installed lenovo energy management
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
HelpNeeder
Fanfold Paper
Views: 912
Message 3 of 4

Yes I have. When I click it I don't know if anything changes since the graphical display that use to appear in pre-installed OS isn't displayed after fresh install.

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 895
Message 4 of 4

if you didnt resize your partition you can revert back to the preinstalled os just press the small buttonwith a arrow near the power button and restore your system to initial backup see if the problem is soved
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors