cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biswajit99
Blue Screen Again
Views: 366
Message 1 of 2

lenovo z570 -fan stops after few second of power on, no screen-on, no boot?

I have a lenovo z570 ideapad. Its seems to have multiple problems. I have been using the laptop for 4 years. Yesterday when I powered on the laptop its screen didnt lit and no boot screen was shown.. i checked whether the fan is working and found that it stops few seconds after i press the power button(the light of the power button is lit/glowing) but the laptop screen doesnot lit.Can anyone suggest what maybe the reason and how to solve this problem?

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 351
Message 2 of 2

Re: lenovo z570 -fan stops after few second of power on, no screen-on, no boot?

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Sorry to hear of your problem using your laptop.  Have you tried doing the following reset?

1. Shut down Windows and unplug the charger / adapter.
2. Remove the battery.
3. Press and hold the Power Button for 15 seconds.
4. Re-install the battery, plug in the charger / adapter if needed and power up the system to see if the problem was resolved.

If that didn't resolve the problem then it is possible there is a faulty hardware item that is preventing a successful boot up.  Try removing the hard drive, optical drive and memory, one item at a time, and try booting the computer.  If you have more than one memory module installed, try one module at a time in both memory slots.  If the computer successfully boots up with a hardware item removed then consider the removed item as faulty.  Your model's User Guide will explain how to remove those hardware items.  Here is a link to the manual for your reference......

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/lenovo_z370z470z475z575z570_ug_v1.0_english.pdf

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors