Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jin00
Paper Tape
Views: 422
Message 1 of 3

lenovo z580 GPU

Hello, I'm Jonathan from Italy (sorry for my english)!!!

I've bought a laptop lenovo z580 2 days ago; it's a wonderful notebook, but the GPU (nvidia gt365m) don't work never!!!

I can update also nvidia's driver, but it's the same Smiley Sad 

On the "nvidia panel" I've selected "GPU nvidia" but when I start all the games I can to select only Intel 4000!!!

In the "screen menu" (on the desktop win8) I see that GPU nvidia gt365m I can to select only I link a secondary monitor at the notebook...

I can use the GPU nvidia without link a secondary monitor ? 

thanks

Jin00
Paper Tape
Views: 385
Message 2 of 3

Re: lenovo z580 GPU

up please Smiley Sad

Jin00
Paper Tape
Views: 364
Message 3 of 3

Z580 gpu problem

Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 about one week. It's a very good laptop, but I have a big problem with a gpu!!!

The laptop is the model with: I5 3rd generation, intel hd4000 (integrate) and nvidia GT365m 2gb for the GPU, hd 500gb, windows 8, 4gb ram ddr3

My problem is that since of the first day the laptop use the intel hd4000 for all program, game and app. I'd already selected from the nvidia panel (or from the executive file) to use the GPU nvidia, but when I launch the app or the game, in the menù I can select only the intel hd4000 Smiley Sad

The nvidia gt365m work only if I connect at the laptop an external monitor (vga or hdmi), but in this configuration I can use only the mode "extensive monitor" and not the mode "clone".

I'd used the original driver, and the update driver...but the problem is not change!

Help me, please! (thanks)

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors