Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ahmedegy
Paper Tape
Views: 276
Message 1 of 4

lenovo z580 problem

hi /

my laptop is z580 core i5 - 6 ram -- nvidia 630gt  2g---- the proplem that win i play any game by nvidia  the game be slow when i play by pattery with out adubter --- and when i connect the adabter the game be faster so the problem where in my laptop or where

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 251
Message 2 of 4

Re: lenovo z580 problem

Hi Ahmedegy,

Check your power manager settings for your battery. See if the Battery Stretch setting is enabled and this is checked: "Change CPU speed to lowest."  If so uncheck it.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

Ahmedegy
Paper Tape
Views: 241
Message 3 of 4

thank you Bugbatter 

so where can i found  Battery Stretch setting i cant found it in win 8 i feel  so bad about this problem more Explains please

thank you

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 227
Message 4 of 4

Hello again,

I did not realize that you are running Windows 8. I am using Windows 7 and do not have access to Windows 8 on a Lenovo system.

There is a long discussion about Lenovo Power Manager here: http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-Y-U-V-Z-and-P-series/Z570-Lenovo-Energy-Management-for-Windows-8...

I do not want to give you incorrect information, so I hope someone with Windows 8 will be along to reply here. Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors