Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

12-17-2012

MNL

7 Signins

59 Page Views

• Views: 59
  • Message 1 of 3

p500 trackpad/touchpad/mousepad multi-touch-swipe doesn't work after hibernate/sleep

2013-02-27, 11:50 AM

This often happens to me. After I wake-up my laptop from sleep or hibernate, the multitouch swipe doesn't work. But Tapping and double taps works just fine. Been having trouble ever since I got this a little over 2 months ago. Anybody else experiencing this?

Options

1244 Posts

11-02-2011

India

1456 Signins

9967 Page Views

• Views: 9967
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: p500 trackpad/touchpad/mousepad multi-touch-swipe doesn't work after hibernate/sleep

2013-03-04, 11:51 AM

Hi

Welcome To Lenovo Community

We are really sorry to hear about the issue you are facing,  

Please try to reinstall the Touchpad Driver  & Lenovo Energy Management

Restart the system to check

If the problem persists then please notify 

Do give this a try and let us know  

Hope This Helps

Cheers!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español

Options

1 Posts

06-10-2014

United Kingdom

2 Signins

23 Page Views

• Views: 23
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: p500 trackpad/touchpad/mousepad multi-touch-swipe doesn't work after hibernate/sleep

2014-06-10, 19:28 PM

I have a similar problem. 

Ever since the windows 8.1 update the mouse touchpad will not scroll or do any of the fancy swipe functions that it used to. I have tried reinstalling drivers but nothing seems to be working. Any advice would be helpful, I really dont want to call a premium rate number from the UK either as this is seeming to be my last option. 

Thanks!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms