Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madhavisarma
Paper Tape
Views: 806
Message 1 of 4

problem with my touch pad Z400

hi, I bought Z400 touch during nov 2013, my touchpad (not the screen) left slide - to go back to the previous application is not working , especially when i open any PDF documents , also not able to zoom using the finger slide on touch pad and right slides which shows search, start up wondows and settings bar is not coming since this morning. i am unable to slide right and left also the from top .plese help me solving this problem.

thank You

KM

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 780
Message 2 of 4

Re: problem with my touch pad Z400

Hi Madhavisarma,

Welcome to Lenovo forums

As I understood that you are facing the issue with the Touchpad of your Z400 laptop.

I would like to provide few trouble shooting steps:-

• Connect the external mouse and check for the issue.
  • Try to update the touchpad drivers.
  • Try to boot the system in safe mode and check for the issue.
  • Also confirm if the issues persist in all application or only in particular application.

Hope this helps! Do post us back for further queries.

Best regards,    

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

madhavisarma
Paper Tape
Views: 763
Message 3 of 4

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 723
Message 4 of 4

Hi Madavisarama,

I am glad to know that your query has been answered. Please feel free to post in Lenovo Community Forums if you have any further queries!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

Cheers!

Ashwin.S

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors